PKPWNAGE121
Welcome to PKPWNAGE121, Hope you enjoy and to decide to STAY!
Please LOGIN! Or REGISTER!!
PKPWNAGE121
Welcome to PKPWNAGE121, Hope you enjoy and to decide to STAY!
Please LOGIN! Or REGISTER!!
PKPWNAGE121
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner is Ian - Co.Owner Thatlvl. Enjoy!

Play NowHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVote Here!Donate!Chat

THANKS EVERYONE! READ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thatlvl
Co.Owner
Co.Owner
thatlvl

THANKS EVERYONE! READ Empty
PostSubject: THANKS EVERYONE! READ   THANKS EVERYONE! READ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 pm

Hey,
I know not many people would read this but im gunna type it up anyway:

I just wana say, pkpwnage121 was an amazing thing Very Happy, i made plenty of friends from it and discovered many hobbies from it. I learnt many things from everyone, it has been my pleasure to be in it. Some may find this message very cheesy, so do I Very Happy!

Harry,Tristan,Dustin,Zach and Dylan were all amazing staff that were 100% loyal and helpful to me and the server at all times!

Ian was a good friend that helped me quite alot. He also got me interested in xat and coding!

If i havent said your name, doesnt mean i have forgotten you. Every one that i have met on pkpwnage121 was interesting in some way Very Happy! From the noob wanabe hackers that threatened me, to the kind and worthy staff! A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!Smile

I have kept in touch with Harry and Tristan alot and they are good friends of mine. I have also added Dylan on ps3 but we dont speak much Sad. I think Ian quit xat cos i havent seen him on it in a VERY long time, it would be nice to catch up with everyone! If you ever see me in xat/ a server my name would be Nik/RingRaa/thatlvl (RingRaa is my new xat username that i bought!)

THANK YOU

signing off:
Nik.
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: THANKS EVERYONE! READ   THANKS EVERYONE! READ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:48 pm

Im sorry I lost contact with you on xats when I added you and stuff, but my thing got reset :l so anyways, if you ever see a kid named Zach in xats with a invisable pic, its probably me Wink and It woould be fun to play with everyone again

- Zach
Back to top Go down
Ieatsdabacon
In-Game Admin
In-Game Admin

PostSubject: Re: THANKS EVERYONE! READ   THANKS EVERYONE! READ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Zach pm me ur face book mine is Tristan conlon
Back to top Go down
https://pkpwnage121.forummotion.com
destroyer
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: THANKS EVERYONE! READ   THANKS EVERYONE! READ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:38 am

I dont fucking go on facebook, btw ϟƘƦƖןןΣx is pretty good now ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THANKS EVERYONE! READ   THANKS EVERYONE! READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THANKS EVERYONE! READ
Page 1 of 1